Thursday, March 28, 2013

Coming Up For Air

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5324257/?claim=59f4y6rq9py">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Well, once again, I'm surfacing for a little breath of air.  As many of you know, 2013 is proving to be an eventful year for my family.  This week, my daughter presented her senior piano recital--she was amazing!  Yes, I know moms are prejudiced, but it's really true.  She played Debussy, Mozart, and Rahbee, with so much confidence, so beautifully.  She looked beautiful too.  Now it's on to bridal showers, college graduation, and wedding.  Whew!

Next big thing in my quilting world is finishing the wedding quilt--you've seen a glimpse here and there--I'll try to get a picture up soon.  I showed three quilts in Crossroads Quilters' show and was awarded 1st and 2nd place ribbons in the small applique quilt division.  That was fun--some beautiful quilts there.

One last thing---I'm making the move to Bloglovin, so check it out--I love the reader experience there,and I think you will too.  You might want to try subscribing to Material Blessings and other blogs by email so you won't miss a one.  

I'll see you again soon---promise!

4 comments:

  1. It is nice to see your applique quilt again, Joana! Bloglovin is working great for me, was in a bit of a panic when I read google reader was going away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit panicky myself, but Bloglovin has such a great interface--I am enjoying reading the blogs I follow more than ever. Let's me keep up with your blog so I don't miss one!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! I knew that BAQ was ribbon worthy.

    ReplyDelete