Friday, June 15, 2012

Still Stitchin'

I haven't really disappeared, and I haven't forgotten the blog.  But I did get a little bogged down....just wanted you all to know that I'm still stitching away on the Do-Over quilt, and it seems to have consumed my whole field of vision.  I had a little boost when Ryan came down to get Katie and I showed him the quilt top---he loved it and was very excited about it.  So I basted and then stitched and stitched and stitched.  140 blocks done.  Inner border done.  Outer border---one side down, three to go.  It has to--really, really has to---be done a week from Monday.  That's my guild meeting, and it will be my only chance to show it to my friends there.  Can't justify holding on to it until after the Fair--
after all, it's a graduation present, and graduation is over and done. 
         

Here's a little glimpse of it, just to tease.....

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! It looks great and is coming along. I like the lime green back peeking around the edges. It's always rewarding when the recipient expresses their excitement over the quilt. It will be a fun one to show at the guild meeting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it's bright colors, hope you will show a picture of the whole top before it finds its new home!

    ReplyDelete